Sunday, August 1, 2010

Live Love Laugh

Hi Friends,
My name is Nola Patti and I am here to help you learn, live, laugh, and love yourself more through enhancing products to spice up your bedroom and love life.
I have been a romance enhancer for the past 5 years and enjoy teaching and helping people to better educate themselves in regards to their personal romantic lives and learn to SPICE UP their bedroom life too. 

To view these amazing products just click here: www.slumberpartiesbynola.com  

After viewing these wonderful products should you see something that you would enjoy...send me a private e-mail at: slumberpartiesnola@sbcglobal.net 

By e-mailing me directly you will receive a 10% discount on any order!

If you live in the Michigan area I do 'in-home' parties for women. Slumber Parties are a lot of fun as you gather together with your favorite friends. You can view the products on 'touch, taste, feel' basis. I really enjoy doing parties and would enjoy being your personal consultant. 

If you have any questions before ordering please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
I would love to hear from you!
~Nola
(248) 342-0520